Thursday, January 8, 2015

Descriptive Flexfields in Oracle Application Express

It has been over 2 years since I posted anything on this blog. I have had the good fortune of being on a project where I have been exposed to a variety of technologies - Oracle Fusion Middleware, SOA Suite, Exalogic, Exadata, Oracle DBFS, Oracle Application Express - to name a few.

In this post, I invite you to check out the Oracle APEX application where I have implemented Oracle eBusiness Suite like Descriptive Flexfield functionality.

The solution uses only PL/SQL and APEX - no AJAX or JavaScript.

You can access the application here. Log in using "guest/ myflex_demo".

If you like what you see and would like more information, add a comment with your email address and I will gladly share my code.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sundar,
    can you please share code and steps for DFF in apex(msayeedahmed@gmail.com).

    Thanks
    Sayeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sundar,

    can you please share code and steps for DFF in apex(baisalahmeda@gmail.com).

    Thanks
    Baisal

    ReplyDelete